Monday 6 August 2012

Dear Isabelle,



On considering the internet……




Is the internet a concept, or is it reality?

Is the internet that beach at dusk from which we are going to make that journey into the unknown?

Is this Genesis or the second coming?

Are the search engines the new churches where we consider the ‘all knowing’?

Will the ‘all knowing’ become  - God?

Will the internet ‘be’ – will we be able to touch, see, feel he/she/it?

Will the internet be in time, of time, or a creator of time?

Will I need anyone else in my life besides the internet?

Can I tell the internet my inner most thoughts – will it be my right to blog?

Will connection to the internet become a human right?

Is twitter the new market square where we meet, make each other laugh, exchange music, pictures and ideas?

Will the internet console me, feed me, give me work?

Will the internet create?

Will the internet make me in it’s image?

Will the internet be an intelligent designer?



Have we already pushed off from the shore – but we don’t know it……..

http://www.auxbordsdesmondes.fr/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment