Thursday 10 May 2012

The Don Hale not Don Hale

The Don Hale  

 This was my reply to a Linkedin invitation


 

Re your Linkedin invitation to me -
To be honest I expect you think I'm Don Hale - well I am Don Hale but not the journalist - I'm the Don Hale who wrote the prize winning play Every Black Day produced by Phyllida Lloyd and which had Samuel L Jackson in it when it went to America - and the Don Hale who wrote the Bristol community play A Town In The West Country filmed for a South Bank show. I got more Victor Meldrew than Victor Meldrew and stopped writing...and I don't have an agent anymore.....
But in an Ed Reardon sort of way - if you were contacting me to see what I am up to these days and if I would be available to write a new piece....
Sorry - flights of fancy.....
The other Don Hale  is at http://www.donhale.co.uk/
At least 'he' isn't twittering yet so I do have that... and I am following some interesting German and French people at the moment

Best wishes etc etc
Don

1 comment:

  1. Don - are you there? I have a question about the community play you wrote. Cheers (andy@excavate.org.uk)

    ReplyDelete